Andrew M Ward
Andrew M. Ward is an associate at Michelizzi, Schwabacher, Ward & Collins. Mr. Ward's practice involves the representation of individuals in family law matters, custody disputes, adoptions, support disputes as well as the representation of individuals accused of crimes, both felony and misdemeanor.
Mr. Ward received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Linfield College in Oregon and his law degree from Southwestern University School of Law in 2002. Mr. Ward served as a clerk to Justice Daniel Curry, California Court of Appeals, to the Honorable David Wesley, Superior Court for the County of Los Angeles and as a clerk in the District Attorney's Office for the County of Los Angeles.
Mr. Ward is a member of the California Bar Association, and is the 2009 President of the Antelope Valley Bar Association.
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California - June, 2002
- Linfield College, McMinnville
- B.A. - 1997
- Major: Communication
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar Association
- Antelope Valley Bar Association (president 2009)
Past Employment Positions
- Justice Daniel Curry, California Court of Appeals, Clerk
- Honorable David Wesley, Superior Court for the County of Los Angeles , Clerk
- District Attorney's Office for the County of Los Angeles, Clerk